It’s time to go on the record with some picks and make some money! Here’s my Week 13 Beat the Book picks, including the addition of a few player props.
Earlier this week I posted my Office Pool Picks. I publish that here Thursday weekly and include my picks for survivor and confidence pools there along with my top bet from Thursday’s NFL action. Then follow that up during the weekend with this weekly feature.
I will track my progress through the Super Bowl here on GetSportsInfo.com.
Here are my recommended bets for Week 13:
BET OF THE WEEK (6-5-1)
Commanders -1.5 (-114 FanDuel)
2 units each
UNDER 40 DEN/BAL (-107 PointsBet)
OVER 52.5 KC/CIN (-110 FanDuel)
Get ready for this week’s NFL action with Dan Clasgens & Skeeter Robinson…
PARLAY OF THE DAY (3-team / all ML bets)
2 units / +276 (DraftKings)
MONEYLINE MONEYMAKER (5-7)
Bears (+155 FanDuel)
TEASER TIME (4-8)
3 units / +220 – Barstool Sportsbook
PROP SHOP (overall 42-41)
- Dak Prescott OVER 243.5 PaYd (DraftKings) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- Tom Brady UNDER 273.5 PaYd (BetMGM) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- A.J. Brown OVER 76.5 ReYd (BetMGM) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- Darius Slayton OVER 46.5 ReYd (BetMGM) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- George Pickens OVER 45.5 ReYd (BetMGM) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- Adam Thielen UNDER 48.5 ReYd (BetMGM) bet 1.20 units to win 1 unit
Follow me on Twitter @DanClasgens for more NFL picks & takes!