In Episode 142 of The GetSportsInfo Podcast I set the stage for Week 1 of 2020 fantasy football and offer up some bold, bolder, and boldest predictions for 2020.
The Opening Drive
- Beginning of the season reminders
- Keep up with the podcast
- Weekly content at GetSportsInfo.com
Week 1 Storylines to Watch
- Rookie running backs
- Tompa Bay Gronks
- Cam in New England
- Big Ben bounce back?
- Brandin Cooks (quadriceps) – THUR
- Mike Evans (hamstring)
- Deebo Samuel (foot)
- Jalen Reagor (shoulder)
- David Montgomery (groin)
- START ‘EM
- Josh Jacobs at CAR
- D.J. Chark vs. IND
- SIT ‘EM
- Aaron Rodgers at MIN
- Nick Chubb vs. BAL
- Keenan Allen will not be a Top 25 receiver.
- Daniel Jones will finish as a top 10 fantasy quarterback.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster delivers WR1 fantasy production.
- Tevin Coleman leads all 49ers’ running backs in touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown lands inside the top 20 in fantasy points at WR
- Michael Thomas does not lead the NFL in receiving yards
Up next: Week 2 Fantasy Primer