Three weeks into the 2019 fantasy football season and things are starting to take shape. In Episode 107 of The GetSportsInfo Podcast I discuss the importance of staying persistent in your process. Plus, I sound off on the return of Melvin Gordon and much more.
The Opening Drive
- Keeping up with the podcast
- Weekly fantasy content at GSI
- The return of Melvin Gordon
- Saquan Barkley (ankle)
- Damien Williams (knee)
- Devin Singletary (hamstring)
- T.Y. Hilton (quadriceps)
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring)
- Chris Godwin (hip)
- Mike Williams (back)
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen)
- Mark Andrews (foot)
- Delanie Walker (knee)
- Vance McDonald (shoulder)
Fantasy Five: Top Week 4 storylines to watch
- How good are the Lions & Bills?
- Will the Browns bounce out of this funk?
- Wayne’s World.. can Gallman be trusted?
- Are Daniel Jones & Kyle Allen legit?
- Life without Drew Brees
(a few plays this week on the DFS Player Props website ThriveFantasy)
- Lamar Jackson: 290.5 Total Yards (PaYd + RuYd) vs. CLE
- Marlon Mack: 62.5 RuYd vs. OAK
- Julian Edelman: 67.5 ReYd at BUF
- Greg Olsen: 3.5 Receptions at HOU
Check out ThriveFantasy for yourself here. Make your first deposit (min $10) and you’ll receive an instant $10 bonus with promo code: sportsinfo – bit.ly/ThriveGS
Up next: Week 5 Fantasy Preview