In honor of America’s Veterans, and with promotional assistance from SiriusXM Fantasy and RealTime Fantasy Sports (RTSports), we present the #DoGoodFantasy 2nd Half Challenge.
Get a special invite in the free-to-play fantasy game of skill by donating $15 or more to DAV (Disabled American Veterans) at DoGoodFantasy.com.
(Donations must be made by 11:59 PM ET on Saturday, November 11 to receive an invite to the game)
The rest-of-the-season (Weeks 10-17) total points challenge lets fantasy managers pick whatever players they want for their lineup each week. The catch is once a player is used they cannot be used in a lineup again. Compete for many great prizes including:
- League champion will receive a custom belt from TrophySmack.com and also get placed into our prizes draft at the end of the contest to have their pick from any of these prizes (top 13 finishers win) …
- (1) entry in #SFB14 -Scott Fish Bowl 14 (priceless)
- (1) 1-Year Premium Access from WinDailySports.com ($699 value)
- (5) 1-Year FantasyPoints.com NFL Premium & Data Suite subscriptions ($350 value each)
- (1) 1-Year All-Pro Access membership to Fantasy Alarm ($350 value)
- (1) FREE entry into 2024 Southern Bluegrass Fantasy Football Championship (SBFFC) – ($250 value)
- (1) FREE entry in 2024 RTSports.com TFC Postseason Shootout ($125 value)
- (1) season subscription to Fantistics Touchdown Package ($80 value)
- (1) 6-month subscription to FantasyPros.com Hall of Fame subscription ($54 value)
- (1) 1-Year subscription to DynastyLeagueFootball.com ($50 value)
- (1) 3-month subscription to Rotowire.com All Sports ($36 value)
- Every participant receives 2024 Fantasy Consistency Guide from Bob Lung ($20 value)
- More prizes to be announced soon!
DAV helps 1 million veterans and their families each year by providing critical FREE services, including claims assistance, transportation to medical appointments and connecting veterans to meaningful employment.
With the help of fellow fantasy owners over the past year, we’ve raised nearly $30,000 to support DAV (Disabled American Veterans) through our #DoGoodFantasy leagues, but there is still more work to do. Play in this game to help our nation’s ill and injured veterans.