In honor of America’s Veterans, and with promotional assistance from SiriusXM Fantasy and RealTime Fantasy Sports (RTSports), we present the #DoGoodFantasy 2nd Half Challenge.
The rest-of-the-season (Weeks 10-17) total points challenge lets fantasy managers pick whatever players they want for their lineup each week. The catch is once a player is used they cannot be used in a lineup again. Compete for many great prizes including:
- Spot in 2022 Scott Fish Bowl 12 (priceless)
- Lifetime membership to Fantasy Alarm & DFS Alarm ($499 value)
- 3-Month Gold Membership from WinDailySports.com ($150 value)
- Spot in 2022 RTSports.com TFC Postseason Shootout ($125 value)
- Season subscription to MyFantasyFix.com DFS ($70 value)
- Spot in 2022 #DoGoodFantasy Listener League ($50 value)
- Every participant receives 2022 Fantasy Consistency Guide from Bob Lung ($15 value)
- More prizes to be announced
DAV helps 1 million veterans and their families each year by providing critical FREE services, including claims assistance, transportation to medical appointments and connecting veterans to meaningful employment.
With the help of fellow fantasy owners over the past year, we’ve raised over $12,000 to support DAV (Disabled American Veterans) through our #DoGoodFantasy leagues, but there is still more work to do. Play in this game to help our nation’s ill and injured veterans.