It’s time to go on the record with some picks and make some money! Here’s my Week 9 Beat the Book picks, including the addition of a few player props.
Earlier this week I posted my Office Pool Picks. I publish that here Thursday weekly and include my picks for survivor and confidence pools there along with my top bet from Thursday’s NFL action. Then follow that up during the weekend with this weekly feature.
I will track my progress through the Super Bowl here on GetSportsInfo.com.
Here are my recommended bets for Week 9:
BET OF THE WEEK (3-5 / -10.0 units)
Bengals -1.5 (FanDuel -115)
OVER/UNDERS (17-5 / +17.9 units)
2 units each
Over 40.5 WAS/NE (bet365 -110)
Over 43.5 IND/CAR (FanDuel -115)
Under 44.5 BAL/SEA (FanDuel -115)
Get ready for this week’s NFL action with Dan Clasgens & James Adams…
PARLAY OF THE WEEK (1-7 / -9.2 units)
2 units / +311 (DraftKings)
MONEYLINE MONEYMAKER (2-5 / -7.1 units)
Cowboys ML (FanDuel +146)
TEASER TIME (4-4 / +12.0 units)
3 units / +200 – DraftKings
PROP SHOP (21-27 / -7.96 units)
- Patrick Mahomes OVER 2.5 PaTD (bet365) bet 1 unit to win 1.55 units
- Alvin Kamara OVER 4.5 receptions (DraftKings) bet 1.1 units to win 1 unit
- Jerome Ford OVER 42.5 RuYD (bet365) bet 1.1 units to win 1 unit
- Rashid Shaheed OVER 31.5 ReYd (bet365) bet 1.1 units to win 1 unit
- Dalton Kincaid OVER 39.5 ReYd (bet365) bet 1.1 units to win 1 unit
Follow me on X @DanClasgens for more NFL and fantasy football takes and analysis.