It’s time to go on the record with some picks and make some money! Here’s my Week 8 Beat the Book picks, including the addition of a few player props.
Earlier this week I posted my Office Pool Picks. I publish that here Thursday weekly and include my picks for survivor and confidence pools there along with my top bet from Thursday’s NFL action. Then follow that up during the weekend with this weekly feature.
I will track my progress through the Super Bowl here on GetSportsInfo.com.
Here are my recommended bets for Week 8:
BET OF THE WEEK (4-2-1)
49ers PK (-110 Caesars)
1 unit each
Over 42.5 CHI/DAL (BetMGM)
Over 49 LV/NO (PointsBet)
Get ready for this week’s NFL action with Dan Clasgens & James Adams…
PARLAY OF THE DAY (4-team / all ML bets) (0-7 – missed just 1 game 6x’s)
3 units / +319 (BetMGM)
MONEYLINE MONEYMAKER (4-3)
Giants ML (+148 Caesars)
TEASER TIME (2-5)
3 units / +200 – DraftKings (7-point / 4-team)
PROP SHOP (overall 29-26)
- Dak Prescott OVER 235. PaYd (FanDuel) bet 1.1 units to win 1 unit
- Travis Etienne OVER 19.5 ReYd (DraftKings) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- Raheem Mostert OVER 67.5 RuYd (BetMGM) bet 1.2 units to win 1 unit
- Aaron Jones UNDER 48.5 RuYd (BetMGM) bet 1.2 units to win 1 unit
- Curtis Samuel UNDER 50.5 ReYd (PointsBet) bet 1.3 units to win 1 unit
- Allen Robinson UNDER 33.5 ReYd (Caesars) bet 1.25 units to win 1 unit
- Jaylen Waddle OVER 64.5 ReYd (PointsBet) bet 1.25 units to win 1 unit
- Zach Ertz OVER 37.5 ReYd bet 1.1 units to win 1 unit
Follow me on Twitter @DanClasgens for more NFL picks & takes!