It’s always nice to start the year making money and that’s what we’ve been doing here through three weeks! Here’s my Week 5 Beat the Book picks, including the addition of a few player props.
Earlier this week I posted my Office Pool Picks. I publish that here Thursday weekly and include my picks for survivor and confidence pools there along with my top bet from Thursday’s NFL action. Then follow that up during the weekend with this weekly feature.
I will track my progress through the Super Bowl here on GetSportsInfo.com.
Here are my recommended bets for Week 5:
BET OF THE WEEK (3-0-1)
Chiefs -7 (-110 BetMGM)
1 unit each
Over 42.5 WAS/TEN (-115 FanDuel)
Under 45.5 DET/NE (-110 DraftKings)
Get ready for this week’s NFL action with Dan Clasgens & James Adams…
LISTEN NOW: The Fantistics Insider Football Podcast
PARLAY OF THE DAY (4-team / all ML bets) (0-4)
2 units / +345 DraftKings
MONEYLINE MONEYMAKER (1-3)
Bengals (+152 FanDuel)
TEASER TIME (2-2)
4 units / +200 (7-point / 4-team)
PROP SHOP (overall 18-14)
- Jamaal Williams Over 15.5 RuAtt (DraftKings) Bet 1.3 units to win 1 unit.
- Kareem Hunt Over 2.5 receptions (BetMGM) Bet 1 unit to 1.1 unit.
- Rhamondre Stevenson Over 50.5 RuYd (PointsBet) Bet 1.25 units to win 1 unit.
- Kenny Pickert Over 17.5 RuYd (DraftKings) Bet 1.2 units to win 1 unit.
- Gabriel Davis Over 50.5 ReYd (BetMGM) Bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit.
- Matthew Stafford Under 260.5 PaYd (DraftKings) Bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit.
- Tyreek Hill Over 69.5 ReYd (UniBet) Bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit.
- Deebo Samuel Over 55.5 ReYd (BetMGM) Bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit.
- D.J. Moore Under 51.5 ReYd (FanDuel) Bet 1.13 units to win 1 unit.
- Tee Higgins Over 65.6 ReYd (PointsBet) Bet 1.1 unit to win 1 unit.
Follow me on Twitter @DanClasgens for more NFL picks & takes!