It’s time to go on the record with some picks and make some money! Here’s my Week 16 Beat the Book picks, including the addition of a few player props.
Earlier this week I posted my Office Pool Picks. I publish that here Thursday weekly and include my picks for survivor and confidence pools there along with my top bet from Thursday’s NFL action. Then follow that up during the weekend with this weekly feature.
I will track my progress through the Super Bowl here on GetSportsInfo.com.
Here are my recommended bets for Week 16:
BET OF THE WEEK (6-7-1)
Lions -2.5 (-110 Caesars)
2 units each
UNDER 36.5 ATL/BAL (-110 BetMGM)
OVER 38 LV/PIT (-110 DraftKings)
Get ready for this week’s NFL action with James Adams & Skeeter Robinson…
PARLAY OF THE DAY (3-team / all ML bets)
2 units / +315 (DraftKings)
MONEYLINE MONEYMAKER (6-8)
Rams ML (+130 DraftKings)
TEASER TIME (5-9)
3 units / +200 – DraftKings
PROP SHOP (overall 46-45)
- Desmond Ridder UNDER 141.5 PaYd (DraftKings) bet 1.2 units to win 1 unit
- Isiah Pacheco OVER 68.5 RuYd (DraftKings) bet 1.1 units to win 1 unit
- D’Onta Foreman UNDER 55.5 RuYd (PointsBet) bet 1.2 units to win 1 unit
- Taysom Hill OVER 34.5 RuYd (DraftKings) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- Justin Jefferson OVER 89.5 ReYd (FanDuel) bet 1.14 units to win 1 unit
Follow me on Twitter @DanClasgens for more NFL picks & takes!