It’s time to go on the record with some picks and make some money! Here’s my Week 11 Beat the Book picks, including the addition of a few player props.
Earlier this week I posted my Office Pool Picks. I publish that here Thursday weekly and include my picks for survivor and confidence pools there along with my top bet from Thursday’s NFL action. Then follow that up during the weekend with this weekly feature.
I will track my progress through the Super Bowl here on GetSportsInfo.com.
Here are my recommended bets for this week:
BET OF THE WEEK (5-5 / -1.0 units)
Chiefs -2.5 (DraftKings -115)
OVER/UNDERS (19-9 / +13.5 units)
2 units each
Over 41.5 DAL/CAR (FanDuel -115)
Under 41.5 TB/SF (DraftKings -110)
Under 40 NYJ/BUF (FanDuel -115)
Get ready for this week’s NFL action with Dan Clasgens & James Adams…
PARLAY OF THE WEEK (1-9 / -14.2 units)
2.5 units / +318 (DraftKings)
MONEYLINE MONEYMAKER (4-6 / -6.5 units)
Vikings ML (FanDuel +118)
TEASER TIME (5-5 / +10.0 units)
3 units / +200 – DraftKings
PROP SHOP (28-32 / -7.74 units)
- C.J. Stroud OVER 262.5 PaYd (FanDuel) bet 1.14 units to win 1 unit.
- Joshua Dobbs OVER 1.5 PaTD (bet365) bet 1 unit to win 1.55 units.
- Jahmyr Gibbs OVER 41.5 RuYd (DraftKings) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit.
- Derrick Henry OVER 55.5 RuYd (FanDuel) bet 1.14 units to win 1 unit.
- CeeDee Lamb OVER 82.5 ReYd (bet365) bet 1.1 units to win 1 unit.
- Travis Kelce OVER 73.5 PaYd (FanDuel) bet 1.14 units to win 1 unit.
Follow me on X @DanClasgens for more NFL and fantasy football takes and analysis.