It’s time to go on the record with some picks and make some money! Here’s my Week 10 Beat the Book picks, including the addition of a few player props.
Earlier this week I posted my Office Pool Picks. I publish that here Thursday weekly and include my picks for survivor and confidence pools there along with my top bet from Thursday’s NFL action. Then follow that up during the weekend with this weekly feature.
I will track my progress through the Super Bowl here on GetSportsInfo.com.
Here are my recommended bets for Week 10:
BET OF THE WEEK (6-2-1)
Cowboys -4 (-110 DraftKings)
Get ready for this week’s NFL action with Dan Clasgens & James Adams…
LISTEN NOW: The Fantistics Insider Football Podcast
2 units each
Over 40 PIT/NO (-105 DraftKings)
Over 48.5 DET/CHI (-110 DraftKings)
Under 41 IND/LV (-110 DraftKings)
PARLAY OF THE DAY (2-team / all ML bets)
3 units / +125 (BetMGM)
MONEYLINE MONEYMAKER (4-5)
Seahawks ML (+120 BetMGM)
TEASER TIME (3-6)
3 units / +192 – BetMGM (actually did Alt Line Parlay not teaser)
PROP SHOP (overall 34-33)
- Russell Wilson OVER 225.5 PaYd (FanDuel) bet 1.14 units to win 1 unit
- Leonard Fournette UNDER 43.5 RuYd (BetMGM) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- Kenneth Walker OVER 78.5 RuYd (FanDuel) bet 1.14 units to win 1 unit
- George Pickens OVER 44.5 ReYd (FanDuel) bet 1.14 units to win 1 unit
- Donovan Peoples-Jones OVER 3.5 receptions (FanDuel) bet 1.38 units to win 1 unit
Follow me on Twitter @DanClasgens for more NFL picks & takes!