Your fantasy league may have ended, but that doesn’t mean your fantasy football season has to end as well. Keep the fantasy fun going well into January! Sign up now to play in our #DoGoodFantasy Playoff Fantasy Challenge.
Pick any player you’d like during the pro football playoffs to field your weekly team of 10 players. Once you use a player though you cannot use them again. Tally points each week through the final game. The team with the most points in the contest wins.
GETTING STARTED – FOUR EASY STEPS
- This league is being ran to help raise funds for DAV (Disabled American Veterans) as part of our #DoGoodFantasy efforts. A donation is not required to participate in this contest, but I am asking every participant to consider at least a $10 donation to DAV with this link. Every $1 donated to DAV leads to $179 in direct benefits to our veterans!
- This contest is now SOLD OUT. All monies were collected and will be paid via LeagueSafe.com.
- The contest will be ran via RTSports.com (you will need to create an account). Owners will be issued an email invite shortly (from RTSports.com) after we receive LeagueSafe payment. Please note this is executed manually, so be patient. We will do our best to get it out to you as quickly as possible.
- An invite email will be sent for each team you enter in the contest and you must click on the link in each email to activate/access your team on RTSports.com.
- Start a lineup each week using any players from the list of NFL playoff teams.
- A player can only be started once for the 4 weeks by your team.
- Once a player is used, he cannot be started again by your team.
- A new lineup of starters is set before each round of NFL playoffs.
- Each week you choose 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 PK, 1 DEF/ST for a total of 10 players.
- All lineups must be set prior to the start of the first game each week.
- This year we are excited to see even bigger prizes pools! Cash prizes are awarded for 1st place-15th place, including a Grand Prize of an entry into the 2023 high stakes Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship Main Event. Projected amounts below are based on us reaching our 100 max entrants, but may modify in the event the contest doesn’t fill.
- 1st Place = $400 & 2023 KFFSC Main Event Entry (up to $350 value)
- 2nd Place = $300
- 3rd Place = $250
- 4th Pace = $125
- 5th Place = $100
- 6th-10th Place – $75
- 11th-15th Place – $50
*All ties will split. If tied for Grand Prize (KFFSC entry), the team with highest scoring final week of contest wins, going back each week prior until tie breaks. Prize money guaranteed. Max 3 entries per person.
Check out the complete rules by visiting the league page at RTSports.com (access required).
*Scoring subject to change
*Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years or older and U.S. citizen to play.