The NFL draft is over and if you haven’t started at least some mock drafts yet for the 2019 fantasy football season, you are already behind. Sign up now to play in our GetSportsInfo MFL10.
MFL 10’s are great. Here are some basics for some of you that are new to it:
- Slow Email style drafts with up to 8 hours per pick. These are NOT Live Drafts.
- 20 Rounds with a Serpentine Draft. The draft order is randomly assigned after the league fills up.
- The draft can last as long as 2 weeks to complete all 20 rounds.
- Starting Lineup = 1 QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Defense. There are no Kickers .
- There is no limit to the number of MFL public leagues you can join, but one team per league is the rule.
- For Draft-Only Leagues, your best lineup is automatically used each week. Weekly Management leagues require a weekly lineup and add/drops can be made..
An easy $10 Entry Fee buys you a chance at cash prizes! This is a top 3, so 1 out of 4 wins in this league. First place wins $75. Second place wins $20. Third place gets a $10 credit.
SIGN UP now to play in the GetSportsInfo Private League
Check out the latest from The GetSportsInfo Podcast…