The calendar has hit July and we are just two months away from kickoff. In Episode 58 of The GetSportsInfo Podcast we kickoff our divisional previews with a look at the NFC East. Our friend in fantasy James Rapien from GetSportsInfo.com, IHeart Media and Fantistics joins us to break things down.
The Opening Drive
- Fireworks and fantasy football
- Return to SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio
- Scott Fish Bowl 8
- My latest work at PFF
- Be a year early: Sell on these players before the bottom falls out
- 6 boring-but-solid fantasy picks for 2018
- Factors for fantasy success: Quarterbacks
Don’t wait to start your prep. Mock now in just minutes…
NFC East Preview
- Will Wentz return to full health?
- Breaking down the backfield
- Alshon Jeffrey and his current ADP
- Zach Ertz has arrived
- Life after Cousins
- Go for Guice
- Battle for targets at WR
- Jordan Reed is actually draftable
- Is Dak back?
- Give Zeke the ball
- Done with Dez
- Witten walks away
- Saquon is worth the hype!
- The return of ODB
- Sophomore slump for Engram?
- Eli is old
Next Episode: 2018 AFC South Primer
Subscribe to the podcast on I-TUNES | GOOGLE PLAY | STITCHER | SOUNDCLOUD
*Keep up with me and the podcast on Twitter @DanClasgens.