Week 1 is now in the rearview mirror and fantasy owners are overreacting. In Episode 105 of The GetSportsInfo Podcast I talk about some of the biggest surprises, buzz kill injuries, player props and how to capitalize off of other owners’ impatience.
The Opening Drive
- Football is back
- Fantasy Content at GSI
- Let me know you’re listening @DanClasgens | email
- Week 1 Waiver Wire – Be a Scavenger!
- Tyreek Hill (collarbone)
- Baker Mayfield (Wrist)
- Joe Mixon (ankle)
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (toe)
- Hunter Henry (knee)
- Mike Williams (knee)
- Sterling Shepard (concussion)
- Tevin Coleman (ankle)
- Derrius Guice (knee)
- Nick Foles (collarbone)
Fantasy Five: Top Week 2 storylines to watch
- Latest Antonio Brown drama
- How good are the Ravens?
- Browns bounceback?
- Bears backfield usage
- The Zac Taylor Impact
(a few plays this week on the DFS Player Props website ThriveFantasy)
- Dak Prescott 266.5 Yards (RuYd + PaYd) at WAS
- Dalvin Cook 75.5 RuYd at GB
- Julian Edelman 69.5 ReYd at. MIA
- JuJu Smith-Schuster 87.5 vs. SEA
Check out ThriveFantasy for yourself here. Make your first deposit (min $10) and you’ll receive an instant $10 bonus with promo code: sportsinfo – bit.ly/ThriveGS
Up next: Winning Week 3
*Keep up with me and the podcast on Twitter @DanClasgens.