I wrap up the preseason with a look at some of the final roster cuts around the NFL and by making my bold, bolder and boldest predictions for the 2019 fantasy football season in Episode 103 of The GetSportsInfo Podcast.
The Opening Drive
- Andrew Luck retires
- LeSean McCoy on the move
- Final takes on the preseason
- Podcast what lies ahead
Here are some of my bold, bolder and my boldest fantasy predictions for 2019:
- Jameis Winston winds up as top 8 fantasy quarterback.
- Le’Veon Bell leads all running backs in total touches & total yards.
- 3 others…must listen!
- Sony Michel leads AFC in rushing yards & rushing touchdowns.
- Josh Jacobs fails to finish as a top 20 fantasy RB.
- 2 others…podcast listeners only
- JuJu Smith-Schuster leads the league in TD receptions and finishes as fantasy WR1.
Up next: Kicking off the 2019 season
*Keep up with me and the podcast on Twitter @DanClasgens.