It’s time to go on the record with some picks and make some money! Here’s my Week 17 Beat the Book picks, including the addition of a few player props.
Earlier this week I posted my Office Pool Picks. I publish that here Thursday weekly and include my picks for survivor and confidence pools there along with my top bet from Thursday’s NFL action. Then follow that up during the weekend with this weekly feature.
I will track my progress through the Super Bowl here on GetSportsInfo.com.
Here are my recommended bets for Week 17:
BET OF THE WEEK (6-8-1)
Giants -5 (-110 BetMGM)
2 units each
Under 43.5 JCK/HOU (-104 FanDuel)
Over 52 CHI/DET (-110 PointsBet)
Get ready for this week’s NFL action with James Adams & Skeeter Robinson…
PARLAY OF THE DAY (3-team / all ML bets)
2 units / +246 (DraftKings)
MONEYLINE MONEYMAKER (7-8)
Steelers ML (+145 UniBet)
TEASER TIME (6-9)
3 units / +200 – DraftKings
PROP SHOP (overall 48-48)
- Aaron Rodgers OVER 250.5 PaYd (PointsBet) bet 1.1 units to win 1 unit
- Geno Smith UNDER 238.5 PaYd (BetMGM) bet 1.2 units to win 1 unit
- Tyler Allgeier Anytime TD (FanDuel) bet 1 unit to win 1.2 units
- Tyreek Hill OVER 70.5 ReYd (DraftKings) bet 1.3 units to win 1 unit
- Gabriel Davis OVER 42.5 ReYd (FanDuel) bet 1.14 units to win 1 unit
Follow me on Twitter @DanClasgens for more NFL picks & takes!