It’s time to go on the record with some picks and make some money! Here’s my Week 12 Beat the Book picks, including the addition of a few player props.
Earlier this week I posted my Office Pool Picks. I publish that here Thursday weekly and include my picks for survivor and confidence pools there along with my top bet from Thursday’s NFL action. Then follow that up during the weekend with this weekly feature.
I will track my progress through the Super Bowl here on GetSportsInfo.com.
Here are my recommended bets for Week 12:
BET OF THE WEEK (6-4-1)
Seahawks -3.5 (-110 FanDuel)
2 units each
OVER 40.5 ATL/WAS (-110 FanDuel)
OVER NO/SF (-110 FanDuel)
Get ready for this week’s NFL action with Dan Clasgens & James Adams…
PARLAY OF THE DAY (3-team / all ML bets)
2 units / +275 (DraftKigns)
MONEYLINE MONEYMAKER (4-7)
Steelers ML (+122 FanDuel)
TEASER TIME (4-7)
3 units / +200 – DraftKings
PROP SHOP (overall 39-39)
- Justin Herbert OVER 1.5 PaTD (BetMGM) bet 1.65 units to win 1 unit
- Alvin Kamara UNDER 50.5 RuYd (FanDuel) bet 1.14 units to win 1 unit
- Christian McCaffrey OVER 4.5 rec (DraftKings) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- Treylon Burks OVER 42.5 ReYd (Unibet) bet 1.13 units to win 1 unit
- Terry McLaurin OVER 60.5 ReYd (BetMGM) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
Follow me on Twitter @DanClasgens for more NFL picks & takes!