It’s time to go on the record with some picks and make some money! Here’s my Week 11 Beat the Book picks, including the addition of a few player props.
Earlier this week I posted my Office Pool Picks. I publish that here Thursday weekly and include my picks for survivor and confidence pools there along with my top bet from Thursday’s NFL action. Then follow that up during the weekend with this weekly feature.
I will track my progress through the Super Bowl here on GetSportsInfo.com.
Here are my recommended bets for Week 11:
BET OF THE WEEK (6-3-1)
Giants -3 (-110 BetMGM)
2 units each
Under 39.5 LAR/NO (-115 FanDuel)
Over 45 PHI/IND (-110 BetMGM)
Get ready for this week’s NFL action with Dan Clasgens & James Adams…
PARLAY OF THE DAY (2-team / all ML bets)
2 units / +481 (BetMGM)
MONEYLINE MONEYMAKER (4-6)
Bears ML (+135 BetMGM)
TEASER TIME (3-7)
3 units / +200 – DraftKings
PROP SHOP (overall 37-36)
- Matthew Stafford UNDER 232.5 (BetMGM) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- Jalen Hurts UNDER 42.5 RuYd (BetMGM) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- Justin Fields OVER 69.RuYd (BetMGM) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- Saquan Barkley OVER 97.5 ReYd (Unibet) bet 1.15 units to win 1 unit
- A.J. Brown OVER 70.5 ReYd (Unibet) bet 1.13 units to win 1 unit
Follow me on Twitter @DanClasgens for more NFL picks & takes!