Your fantasy league may have ended, but that doesn’t mean your fantasy football season has to end as well. Keep the fantasy fun going well into January! Sign up now to play in our Playoff Fantasy Challenge.
Pick any player you’d like during the pro football playoffs to field your weekly team of 10 players. Once you use a player though you cannot use them again. Tally points each week through the final game. The five teams with those most points in the contest wins.
TIME HAS PASSED TO SIGN UP FOR THIS GAME
Email lineups questions / support to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter team name & buy below:
Here are the basic rules:
- Contest ran via RTSports.com (you will need to create account). Owners will be issued an email invite shortly after commish receives PayPal payment (executed manually, so be patient).
- Start a lineup each week using any players from the list of NFL playoff teams.
- A player can only be started once for the 4 weeks by your team.
- Once a player is used, he cannot be started again by your team.
- A new lineup of starters is set before each round of NFL playoffs.
- Each week you choose 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 PK, 1 DEF/ST for total of 10 players.
- All lineups must be set prior to start of the first game each week.
- Prizes rewarded for 1st place, including a Grand Prize of a an entry into the 2019 high stakes Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship.
- 1st Place = $250 & 2020 KFFSC Main Event Entry (upto $350 value)
- 2nd Place = $150
- 3rd Place = $125
- 4th Pace = $100
- 5th Place = $75
- 6th Place – SXM Listener League team ($40 value)
- 7th-1oth Place – 2021 Entry in Playoff Fantasy Challenge ($20 value each)
*All ties will split. If tied for Grand Prize (KFFSC entry), the team with highest scoring final week of contest wins, going back each week prior until tie breaks. Prize money guaranteed. Max 3 entries per person.
Check out the complete rule by visiting the league page at RTSports.com (access required).
*Scoring subject to change
*Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years or older and U.S. citizen to play.